Do you enjoy learning new features and easily transition from one codebase to another? Do people often see you as the person who can hop in on anything and deliver great shipping code? We’re looking for folks like you. Especially awesome if you’ve been experimenting or developing in the VR space and understand how to get the best experiences out of the hardware.
- Quality Driven and Proactive
- Supportive and Collaborative: You know that the best work comes from a team who trusts and respects each other. You strive to collaborate with others and don’t care whose ideas win. Best ideas win.
- Flexible and Iterative
- You’ve shipped a title or two prior: you probably have experience in game development, have worked on a variety of features, and are unafraid to ‘just look it up’
- Curious and passionate: You read and/or play games most days. You know what’s going on in the world of VR and can’t wait to talk to others about it.
- Be a master of C++ and object oriented programming.
- Have experience and be comfortable with a variety of gameplay features.
- Be able to assess, prioritize, and estimate features
- Have a designer brain: You can support the design team with suggestions and knowledge of best practices in order to avoid unnecessary missteps.
- Experience doing development for a hardware platform besides PC: Either a game console or mobile
- Have shipped a game with Unreal Engine 4.
If this sounds like you and the programming test sounds like fun, please apply here: